There’s no more need to download, convert, or re-encode your media files for each device in your home. Discover the ultimate media server for your home PC. Serviio is the best media server software for PC Windows. Serviio is a free and easy-to-use media server. It has a sleek user interface and is really easy to use. Not only will it help you organize and enjoy your media effortlessly, but it will also allow you to remotely control your DLNA renderer devices via a web browser.
Author: Petr Nejedly
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Serviio for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Serviio is free, no-hassle software that lets you stream your music or video files to any DLNA-compatible device. Forget about the hassle and expense of setting up and maintaining a media library. With Serviio, you can now play all your digital media content on your devices without ever having to buy any new hardware. Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video, or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player. The features such as Supports the most known playlist formats, Supporting subtitles, Automatically updating the media library, streaming content from online sources, Extracting metadata of your media files, and more.
Serviio is a freeware media server designed to let users stream music, video, or image files to DLNA capable devices on a PC. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video, or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player. It’s designed to let users stream music, video, or image files to DLNA certified renderer devices such as SmartTVs). You can also certain devices on a local area network in a home, via a standard home WiFi connection.
Overall, Serviio is the best way to share your media to devices that support DLNA. It is a free, open-source media server that allows you to stream your music, video, and pictures to the living room TV, gaming console, tablet, or any other DLNA device. Serviio supports all common media formats.
Features of Serviio for PC
- Streams audio, video (SD & HD), and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
- Streams content from online sources, like RSS, feeds, live audio/video streams, web page content
- Includes a plugin system to support streaming from non-trivial online sources
- Supports most known playlist formats
- Supports subtitles
- Automatically updates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
- Supports RAW camera images
- A wide array of localized library browsing options
- Supports different editable renderer profiles
- Supports automatic renderer detection and per-IP profile assignment
- Extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. Embedded metadata tags, local metadata
- Supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
- Categorizes video files into the movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
- Integrates with trakt.tv
- Alexa skill available
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Serviio is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.