Google Authenticator or Windows Authenticator for PC Windows is a free authenticator tool developed by Google Inc. Users can using google authenticator as the main primary two factor authentication mechanism when login in to critical systems. The application will generate special codes that allow you to sign in to accounts on various sites that used. The application can add any kind of account such as email, cloud drive or any other application as two factor authentication mechanism. With Google Auth and its two step verification when you sign in, users can prevent the theft of your data.
Author: Google Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Google Authenticator for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Google Authenticator Overview
Google Authenticator is an excellent solution because by using a double identity verification system when logging in to multiple sites. Another advantage of Google Auth was the ability to add an unlimited number of accounts. Google Authenticator is that it needs to be integrated by the administrator for us to bypass account protection. The only drawback of Google Authenticator is that this application is not compatible with all sites, although the number of compatible sites is continuously improving.
Google Auth support for time-based RFC 6238 authenticators. It also supports Steam’s SteamGuard and trading confirmations. Supports many Bitcoin trading websites such as Coinbase, Gemini, Circle, Bitstamp, BTC-e, Cryptsy. By using Google authenticator anyone can add their account for two factor authentication enabled mode by using QR code or a secret key. It generates a secondary key when we login to a particular system without this secret key we couldn’t access the system.
Google Auth is the best free two factor authentication tool it totally free and anyone can use it easily. Google Authenticator allows you to protect important accounts from unauthorized access. Overall, Google Authenticator is a solution of use to provide you with an additional layer of protection.
Features of Google Authenticator for PC
- Support for time-based RFC 6238 authenticators
- Supports Steam’s SteamGuard and trading confirmations
- Supports many Bitcoin trading websites such as Coinbase, Gemini, Circle, Bitstamp, BTC-e, Cryptsy
- Displays multiple authenticators simultaneously
- Codes displayed and refreshed automatically or on demand
- Data is protected with your password, locked to Windows machine or account, or a YubiKey
- Additional password protection per authenticator
- Restore features for supported authenticators
- Hot-key binding with standard or custom actions, such as code notification, keyboard input, and copy to clipboard
- Portable mode preventing changes to other files
- Import and export in UriKeyFormat and from Authenticator Plus for Android
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Google Authenticator is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.