DS4Windows Ryochan7 for PC is a controller companion fork by (DS4Windows) developed and published by Travis Nickles. Like those other ds4tools, but sexier. This is a great application for anyone who uses a controller on a regular basis. This allows users to sit back and use your controller to navigate the screen like you would with a mouse and keyboard. DS4Windows is very user-friendly and free. It is a must-have for any gamer who regularly uses a controller. Works ok for turn strategy games and point-click adventure, open-world games, sports games, racing games, shooting games and etc.
Author: Travis Nickles
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: DS4Windows Ryochan7 for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DS4Windows Ryochan7 Overview
The really clean user interface, easy to navigate menus, very good options (especially the option to not make this program show up as something you’re playing games). It is also really easy to configure your controller settings and set up profiles. DS4Windows is great for playing WASD-only games on your controller like the keyboard version on PC. Also makes it easier to do things on the controller that you can’t do on a mouse (like multiple simultaneous mouse clicks and so on).
The application works very well for what it’s supposed to do and does it properly. DS4Windows has the ability to automatically load profiles either based on what was last used or based on what the active window is. The feature makes life much easier for use on a multimedia machine or for those of a lot of profiles. It’s the best key mapping software I have tried so far, very user-friendly.
DS4Windows is a must-have, especially if you enjoy playing from your sofa. Does what it promises, works like a charm, can’t ask for anything more. Nearly a perfect program if you’re looking to turn your game controller into a makeshift mouse and keyboard. Overall, is an adequate application if you are often laying down on your couch and playing games.
Features of DS4Windows Ryochan7 for PC
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use Sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamically change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and Sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadline to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the Sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DS4Windows Ryochan7 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.