DS4Windows portable edition for PC is a free and open-source program that allows you to use DualShock Controller on a PC Windows. This is a lightweight and easy-to-use application developed and published by Jays2Kings. It has a simple and clean user interface program, a good profile system, automatic profiles, and tons of options. Since the idea is to get your controller ready for games, The UI was made to make to be quick to use. It’s a pretty useful software for free and the workshop profiles are pretty decent. DS4Windows is a perfect solution for lazy people and lazy gamers out there. You can also download DS4Windows Ryochan.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: DS4Windows for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DS4Windows is very functional for everyone, a great application for moving the mouse off the screen when playing a game using the controller. If you, not a fan of having a mouse and keyboard in bed so this is the perfect option. It lets users use your Xbox controller like a keyboard and mouse to browse, etc. If you want to control your PC with a controller, this is the best choice. You can use this program a lot for a lot of games. If you want to play something with a controller but it’s not supported, then this program does the job.
This is a portable program that allows users to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on their PC. By emulating an Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. With this application, you can play many games such as open-world games, sports games, adventure games, racing games, shooting games, action games, fighting games, and many more genres. You can use it for any old game with no controller support, which I play a lot of, and just navigate your PC.
The application requirements: Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows) Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller before) Sony DualShock 4, Micro USB cable, Bluetooth 2.1+, via an adapter or built-in pc (Toshiba’s Bluetooth and Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not work).
Features of DS4Windows for PC
- Simple and Clean User Interface
- Profile System
- Automatic Profiles
- Tons of options
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DS4Windows is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.