Author: M.C. Straver
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Basilisk Browser
Basilisk Browser provides an amazingly high speed browsing experience because its low memory usage. It is low power consumption compared to other browsers that exist. With its speed browsing experience, it made users browse easily. Because this browser is not as popular as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browser it is difficult to find certain information about options or configurations in relation to the Basilisk browser.
Basilisk Browser has very limited numbers of add-ons when compared to other browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser. This browser has an option for blocking of advertising which allows to avoid as far as possible that ads appear. Always use the latest version of the browser and update and activate automatic updates as the Basilisk team updates your browser on a regular basis.
The browser is very good and dynamic use however if you do not have a machine with resources left over may be the best option. This is an efficient and fast alternative web browser that can be used on Windows and Mac OS. I highly recommend Basilisk Browser, it is simple and does not require a powerful computer.
Features of Basilisk Browser
- Free and open source web browser
- Support for all NPAPI plugins (Unity, Silverlight, Flash, Java, authentication plugins, etc.)
- Support for XUL/Overlay Mozilla-style extensions
- Support for ALSA on Linux
- Support for WebAssembly (WASM)
- Support for advanced Graphite font shaping features
- Support for modern web cryptography: up to TLS 1.3, modern ciphers, HSTS, etc
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Basilisk Browser is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.