Aria2 comes with a powerful download manager that allows you to queue downloads and automatically skip dead tracks so that you never have to worry about interrupted downloads again. It features a simple and easy-to-use command-line interface. You can easily manipulate it via built-in JSON-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces. Aria2 also comes with a powerful download manager that allows you to queue downloads and offers many ways to handle the downloaded data. You can customize Aria with powerful settings like quotas and global speed limits.
Author: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: Aria2 for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source command-line download utility. It supports HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink. aria2 can be manipulated via built-in JSON-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces. If you want to accelerate torrent download with built-in DHT Protocol, aria2 may be your first choice. Really speeds up your download experience. All features you want in the BitTorrent client are available: DHT, PEX, Encryption, Magnet URI, Web-Seeding, Selective Downloads, Local Peer Discovery, and UDP tracker. Aria2 supports downloading multiple files in parallel and resuming downloads that were interrupted due to web server crashes or loss of network connectivity.
With Aria2, you can download files from multiple sources simultaneously and try to utilize your maximum download bandwidth. Therefore, if you have a fast Internet connection, but the limited speed from your ISP, aria2 may be the best choice for you. Download files at maximum speed via multi-source/protocol support. Aria2 can download more than one file at a time and also supports resuming a partially downloaded file.
Also, due to its multi-threaded design, aria2 can download using multiple connections at the same time for sites that support multi-connection downloads. It tries to use your maximum download bandwidth for downloading multiple files simultaneously. Overall, Aria2 is a lightweight multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Web UI.
Features of Aria2 for PC
- Command-line interface
- Download files through HTTP(S)/FTP/SFTP/BitTorrent
- Segmented downloading
- Metalink version 4 (RFC 5854) support(HTTP/FTP/SFTP/BitTorrent)
- Metalink version 3.0 support(HTTP/FTP/SFTP/BitTorrent)
- Metalink/HTTP (RFC 6249) support
- HTTP/1.1 implementation
- HTTP Proxy support
- HTTP BASIC authentication support
- HTTP Proxy authentication support
- Well-known environment variables for proxy: http_proxy, https_proxy, ftp_proxy, all_proxy and no_proxy
- HTTP gzip, deflate content encoding support
- Verify peer using given trusted CA certificate in HTTPS
- Client certificate authentication in HTTPS
- Chunked transfer encoding support
- Load Cookies from a file using the Firefox3 format, Chromium/Google Chrome, and the Mozilla/Firefox
- Save Cookies in the Mozilla/Firefox (1.x/2.x)/Netscape format.
- Custom HTTP Header support
- Persistent Connections support
- FTP/SFTP through HTTP Proxy
- Download/Upload speed throttling
- BitTorrent extensions: Fast extension, DHT, PEX, MSE/PSE, Multi-Tracker, UDP tracker
- BitTorrent WEB-Seeding
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Aria2 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.