Adobe Acrobat Reader software is free and enables you to view, print, search, and electronically sign PDF files. It also lets you convert to and correct PDFs. The new enhanced Adobe Acrobat provides new navigation features for easier searching and PDF creation. Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 lets you view, print, sign, and annotate PDF documents without having to install Adobe on your own computer. You can view any PDF document in this popular free program, or if you need to edit the text or images in a document, you can convert it to Adobe on your own computer.
Author: Adobe Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 Overview
Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 lets you read, search, print, and interact with virtually any type of PDF file on a variety of devices. Type right on a form and e-sign it. View PDF files on your smartphone or tablet. And easily convert attachments to email into readable PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Reader Touch. Easily collaborate on shared PDFs with built-in commenting tools and more than ever, protect your PDF files for insight and access control with powerful new data security features.
It will help save paper by signing PDF forms electronically and easily send DOC, XLSX, PPTX, and more to your desktop for editing and signing. Create a template from any document in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign) or Google Docs and turn it into a form that can be signed. You can also read and interact with PDF files and fill forms with a click of a button.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the industry-standard way to read PDF files, and now it’s available free. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 you can create, edit, view, convert, and save PDF files. You can also securely fill in forms and add your electronic signature to documents. Store your files online, access them from anywhere, and collaborate. This free Adobe Acrobat reader is built into the world’s most popular desktop applications so you can create high-quality PDF files.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 for PC
- Optimize PDF viewing with Reading Mode
- Open online PDF documents via the web with streamlined loading and viewing
- Share any size files online
- Easily access the tools you use most with the customizable Quick Tools area
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint formats
- Use improved OCR
- Integrate with Microsoft SharePoint for PDF collaboration
- Create PDF files with a single click from within the most popular Office applications
- Remove hidden content, such as metadata, with a single click using the Sanitize Document tool
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.