Zend Studio latest version for PC is professional IDE for PHP programming language developed by Zend Technologies. It’s small and lightweight IDE and simplicity make it a very light and quick editor. Zend Studio has one of the best integrations with PHP7, a great debugging tool, and project management is really easy. The best benefit is its easy deployment to cloud-based systems and it also works great when you are working on a mobile application. It also supports almost any modern framework you can use, increasing productivity.
Author: Zend Technologies
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Zend Studio for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Zend Studio Overview
The best feature is we can import the projects easily from another IDE. Zend Studio also has an option for code suggestions and UI is awesome. The good feature is searching code and replacing the code when the user can use the breakpoints to debug. Users also can create multiple workspaces and easily switch the workspaces. Zend Studio also has a pretty horrible error solution finder, it will suggest you fix broken code.
When your project is getting bigger and bigger, you will see how easy it is to manage hundreds of variables around all those files because it has a lightweight debugger. This IDE supports just about every single thing you will ever need with PHP programming. You can download plugins off of the market and import them into Zend Studio for extra features.
If you are looking for a complete IDE for PHP, this is a must-try, for sure. Zend Studio wil helps users program in a shorter period of time and save money while doing so. Overall, Zend Studio IDE is perfect for either large company or small business. It is exactly what you need for programming in PHP.
Features of Zend Studio for PC
- Code folding
- Customized Framework Project Layout
- Zend Framework Zend_Tool Integration
- Symfony 2 Framework support
- Model–view–controller View
- In-place Refactoring (smart rename)
- Visual Mobile Development support
- Code semantic analysis & quick fix
- PHP 4 and PHP 5.X Support
- Mark occurrences of language elements, exit paths and requires
- Type hierarchy of classes and methods
- Dojo Toolkit support
- jsDoc support
- PHP script debugging (Remote/local servers and Browser via Firefox plugin)
- Auto detection of a local Zend Server
- Servers View
- Zend Server events list
- Import and debug Zend Server events
- Easy project creation on Zend Server
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. You will need a valid product key or license key to get full version of Zend Studio.