Visual Studio Code / VS Code for PC is a free source code editor developed and published by Microsoft Inc. The application is lightweight but powerful editor which runs on your desktop and is available for Windows. The interface is simple, typical of Microsoft and is available on all platforms, it has excellent coding features and autocomplete functions. Visual Studio Code has almost every possible coding features and standards that other editors lack. With many themes to choose from, many extentions to make your coding as flexible as possible, version control systems and many more features.
Author: Microsoft Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Visual Studio Code for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Visual Studio Code Overview
As a programmer, you can fix the world with Notepad or Notepad++, but you can save dozens of worlds using Visual Studio Code. You can easily open a folder, create a file and edit your code. You can use windows Console, Phyton, Ruby on Rail, C#, Angular and many other programming languages on Visual Studio Code. You can customize it to your liking and has excellent support for web application development. If you want to get rich IDE with great features then go for it.
Visual Studio Code is the best reference for any application development. It has excellent add-ons and extensions that are perfect to carry out a good project. With a lots of extentions make your work more efficient and tons of more benefits with each update. Overall, Visual Studio Code is the by far best text editor I have used.
Features of Visual Studio Code for PC
- Free and open source, source code editor
- Visual Studio Code can be extended via plug-ins
- Allows users to open one or more directories
- Allows it to operate as a language-agnostic code editor for any language
- Visual Studio Code includes multiple extensions for FTP
- Visual Studio Code allows users to set the code page
- This allows it to be used on any platform
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Visual Studio Code is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.