Xamarin Studio for PC is an application or platform for building Android and iOS apps with .NET and C# programing language developed by Microsoft. Developers can use these tools to write native Windows, Android, and iOS applications with native user interfaces. Using Xamarin forms users can develop android and iOS applications without even learning any Android programming or iOS programming languages. Anybody with knowledge of C# and .NET can start developing an app using Xamarin. It’s integrated with Visual Studio IDE so, .NET and C# developers will feel more comfortable working with Xamarin.
Author: Micrsoft Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Xamarin for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Xamarin Studio Overview
Visual Studio + Xamarin allows users to develop genuinely native (after compilation) applications for Windows, Android, and iOS and share business logic between them. With a single code, users can develop applications for Android OS, iOS, and Windows OS parallel. Setting up resources is very simple, it just needs a PC with normal configuration. Using packages or plug-ins saves time on spending writing native codes for native functionality. Xamarin is well integrated with Visual Studio so it will feel very familiar to you once you start.
Writing cross-platform code for phones using C# is incredible. You get the benefits of the C# community as well as using Visual Studio which has an excellent debugging experience. The application can be installed with Visual Studio and the installation and update process has been vastly improved over the past releases. Using Visual Studio + Xamarin project to debug an application running on a live device is an excellent experience.
Xamarin is a cross-platform mobile application and windows app technology. If you know C# and .NET want to get into mobile development this is the correct framework to try. Overall, Xamarin is best for cross-platform mobile application development, because using C# and .NET programing language we can develop an app with less time compared to other.
Features of Xamarin for PC
- Can develop cross platform application with single code
- Setting up resource is very simple
- USB debugging in android device
- Allows packages/plugins from nuget.org website and functionality
- Xamarin allows users to log errors and track usage
- Developer can start developing an app which makes any company
- Code sharing or managing is easy
- Free from hanging or freezing the screen and increase the performance
- Xamarin is best for cross platform mobile app development
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD equivalaent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Xamarin is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.