RStudio Desktop latest version download free offline installer setup exe file for all windows 32 and 64 bit. RStudio Desktop Open Source is an integrated development environment (IDE) for the R programming language developed by RStudio, Inc. The IDE offers syntax highlighting editor with code completion and with all of the tools required to work with R (console, plots, workspace, help, history, source and etc). The application seemed complete and has all the features that one needs to build an efficient workspace in any IDE. Rstudio provides an environment to program in R that offers everything necessary for the creation and debug of any project.
Author: RStudio, Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: RStudio Desktop
RStudio is an amazing IDE and statistical software to use today. It is not only good for programing, basic data analysis and visualization but also for more sophisticated statistical modeling and inference. The user interface of RStudio Desktop is very clean and very easy to understand like another IDE software. It is open source and available in all the operating systems and many features for data analysis. It also has several libraries with built-in functions that are useful.
Technically it is very similar to other IDE created for other languages so if you are a programmer you probably do not find it hard to understand. The RStudio IDE has several versions, free and enterprise, but you can try it before buying it. It is very effective IDE for doing projects in R programming language. Not only for academic projects. If you are used to IDE software such as PyCharm or IntelliJ IDEA you may feel it as too simple.
One of the best IDE for statistical analysis and predictive modelling. I would recommend using RStudio not only because you really do not have an option since it is the only IDE alternative for R programing languages. Overall, RStudio is the best IDE for R programming in the market and that too for free.
Features of RStudio Desktop
- An IDE that was built just for R
- Bring your workflow together
- Powerful authoring and Debugging
- Runs on most desktops or on a server
- Integrates the tools you use with R
- Includes powerful coding tools
- Enables rapid navigation to files and functions
- Make it easy to start new or find existing projects:
- Has integrated support for Git
- Supports authoring HTML, PDF, Word Documents, and slide shows
- Supports interactive graphics with Shiny and ggvis
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. RStudio Desktop is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.