Enjoy the world of IPTV even more! OttPlayer allows you to watch TV on any device, on any website. It offers access to your favorite channels using your internet, with an easy-to-use browser interface. OttPlayer is available for Android, iOS, Windows PC and offers endless opportunities for watching TV channels on the Internet. OttPlayer is a free, open-source, and cross-platform media player for content such as IPTV. It supports protocols such as HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, RTMP, and Playlist support M3U8.
Author: OttPlayer Team
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: OttPlayer for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
OttPlayer – a service that allows you to collect all your IP-TV in one playlist, adjust the channel order, receive an electronic program guide. OttPlayer is the most advanced IPTV player on the market. So advanced, it’s more of a full media center than just a simple IPTV player. OttPlayer’s features include SSL encryption, playlist support, remote management, and many others! Check out our website for all the details.
OttPlayer for PC Windows is a powerful, purpose-built application for watching IPTV from your ISP or from other sources on a large number of devices. At the core of OttPlayer is a powerful media engine that can process a wide range of formats and protocols.
Download OttPlayer PC Windows, the only software to watch IPTV, live TV, and radio in one place. It’s the ideal solution for any multi-TV household. With no hassle whatsoever, OttPlayer will help you find what you’re looking for across all your TV channels.
Features of OttPlayer for PC
- Supports protocols: HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, RTMP
- Playlist support M3U8
- Easy management of playlist icons for channels
- No ads
- You need to create an account on the site https://ottplayer.tv
- Download the playlist to the https://ottplayer.tv
- Snap the device to a playlist
- Enjoy watching
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download OttPlayer app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for OttPlayer.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download OttPlayer APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded OttPlayer.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. OttPlayer is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction. You will need a valid product key or license key to get full version of