Wish you could build fancier structures in Minecraft? Or get a sense of what your house, castle, or city will look like before you start your next project? This guide will tell you how. Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world, with over fifty million registered users. Yet it can be hard to find a good way to design and visualize specific types of ideas. The Structure Planner makes it easier to do just that. This application uses the same file format as Minecraft and is simple to learn and use. You can create a structure in Minecraft by using the Structure Planner on another computer or even save your plans to a file for later use. Soon you’ll be using Minecraft to build like a pro.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: Minecraft Structure Planner for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup.exe
Minecraft Structure Planner Overview
Minecraft Structure Planner was designed as both a utility and a teaching tool. It allows you to play with your own designs in a way that is much easier than trying to construct them in-game, where you will inherently be limited in the size and complexity of anything you can create. It can also be used by anyone teaching Minecraft to new players. For example, it’s an excellent way for instructors to show students how changing one material in the blocks of a structure changes the entire look of that structure.
This program helps you build a structure for Minecraft, automating the process of building and adjusting the grids. It lets you work with multi-layer setups, quickly aligning all the layers in order to save time when creating a structure. It also features the import of already existing schematic files, allowing you to adjust designs to your liking. Beware that some features may be changed at any time in order to avoid software piracy.
Plan out your structures in no time with the Minecraft Structure Planner for PC Windows. You can manage and modify already existing designs within the game itself, working with multi-layer setups and designing according to your preferences. Overall, Minecraft Structure Planner is a simple program that allows you to create structures within the game Minecraft.
Features of Minecraft Structure Planner for PC
- Simple companion application for Minecraft
- A wide variety of shapes
- All available in both 2D and 3D views
- Full transparency support
- Documentation, readme, and copyright information
- The ability to duplicate layers
- A bucket tool for filling large areas
- A brush tool with the ability to set the brush width for painting large areas
- Click and drag rotate and pan in a 3d view
- Glass, slow sand, bloodstone, lightstone, tree trunk, clay, lava and water block textures are missing
- Short bridges can miss steps
- The ability to import an image to use as the backdrop
- This is a great tool
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Minecraft Structure Planner is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.