NVIDIA NVWMI Manager is a software tool that provides remote GPU management, event logging, and device monitoring capabilities. This utility runs under the Windows operating system; therefore, it can easily be installed on any computer within the investigator’s network and is completely manageable from any Windows workstation. Use the Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) to configure, monitor, and control some of the most powerful graphics available in the PC workstation market. It’s simple to use with a convenient Windows interface. No programming is required.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: NVIDIA NVWMI for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
NVIDIA NVWMI Overview
NVWMI is a straightforward management tool for Enterprise-level NVIDIA graphics cards. With NVWMI, IT administrators get full control over changing settings, updating drivers, and resolving any issues that might arise about NVIDIA graphics cards on their systems. It is also available as part of the display driver package, which can be updated independently from this standalone version. So you can be confident your business will never miss out on cutting-edge technologies like virtual reality (VR) or 4K UHD displays.
Before installing NVWMI, it is highly recommended to check if your system meets the requirements. NVWMI for PC Windows is suitable for systems with the Windows 10, Windows 7, 11, 8, and 8.1 operating system, which runs on 32-bit and 64-bit. It also supports remote administration. To use NVWMI, launch the executable file and click “Launch.” This provides a powerful way to monitor and manage deployed desktop PCs and workstations at scale.
NVWMI is the ultimate solution for enterprise graphics workplace management. NVWMI’s live-viewer and customizable dashboard facilitate quick remote diagnosis and troubleshooting to keep graphics workstations running smoothly.
Features of NVIDIA NVWMI for PC
- Support for Color Space Conversion (CSC)
- Support for Windows Gamma Ramp
- Improved fake display EDID functionality
- logotypes and log filter properties to System class
- Ability to change logging verbosity and other log settings
- Support of DesktopManager class for managing virtual nView
- Changed dataTypes of various GPU class properties for better reporting of unsupported properties
- Support for compatibility with Windows 10, 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. NVIDIA NVWMI is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.