HeidiSQL for PC is a free and open-source administration tool for MySQL developed by Ansgar Becker for Microsoft Windows. It is a reliable program for administration. The processes are quick compared to other programs. The Simple user interface aids in the ease and flexibility of use. It is also compatible with other database programs without much change needed. The application will help in managing data more efficiently and effectively. Users can easily maintain the good health of data by its simple data log feature.
Author: Ansgar Becker
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: HeidiSQL for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
HeidiSQL is a free, simple database and it has been very popular over the years. It supported popular database systems including MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. Users can also connect with HeidiSQL via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings. Users can run MYSQL on all virtual platforms such as UNIX, Linux, and Windows. It’s designed to meet even the most demanding applications while ensuring optimum speed, full-text indexes, and uniqueness.
HeidiSQL is very easy and flexible to use in all environments. It is really reliable and quick in processing which provides stability in your day today. The syntax is very easy and well designed which helps us in writing queries easily and learning faster. You can ease create, modify databases, and assign a character set plus collation. Can also create and modify VIEWs on newer MariaDB/MySQL servers.
The application works faster and smoother without lags and It yields high productivity in personal use, educational use, and team. It is an open-source solution with really efficient features and easy to use. Overall, HeidiSQL is best for people with no or less experience in Database programs.
Features of HeidiSQL for PC
- Free for everyone, OpenSource
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. HeidiSQL is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.