HeidiSQL Portable edition for PC is free and open-source software developed in 2002 by Ansgar for the cross-platform operating systems. HeidiSQL is a simple yet efficient database that is usable in every field of technical industries. It is easy to use and integrate and can also help increase the program’s adaptability. It has a very easy and simple graphical user interface and has really complete and fast import and export tools. HeidiSQL Portable edition is the best tool for creating data tables to handle and store data in a structured way.
Author: Ansgar Becker
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: HeidiSQL Portable for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
HeidiSQL Portable Overview
HeidiSQL Portable edition offers connection to multiple servers in one window, connects via SSH tunnel, or passes SSL settings and creates and edits tables, views, stored routines, triggers, and scheduled events. It supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. Although it is the best available database tool nowadays, working with it also requires commands and tables. Its installation is fast and we can find it merged with other software such as XAMP or WAMP.
HeidiSQL allows you to create and manage databases of localhost mode, online mode, and mobile application projects that are under development. The most important thing is that you can host our SQL servers for free. It helps in developing databases for the web and also applications. You can use it to handle your data in your projects and also update it as per requirements.
MySQL is still the easiest query language to learn when it comes to SQL. If someone has the database and table queries ready, any amateur can learn and explore HeidiSQL. It is recommended for all technical staff.
Features of HeidiSQL Portable for PC
- Free for everyone, OpenSource
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. HeidiSQL Portable is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.