Cisco AnyConnect for PC is a VPN service developed and published by Cisco System. It is a foolproof VPN client platform that is not just limited to technical minds, available for 32 and 64 bit. The application provides the security necessary to help keep your organization safe and protected from hackers, and etc. It’s a very light tool and does not affect system performance. Some of the best features of AnyConnect are remote access, and web inspection features. AnyConnect offers its flexible design and just the general reliability of Cisco products.
Author: Cisco System
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Cisco AnyConnect for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Cisco AnyConnect Overview
The application allows you to work from a remote location. Cisco AnyConnect creates a secure connection and allows you to make your work efficient. It is very easy to connect with the very little configuration on the user end. AnyConnect is very reliable in terms of if you installed any connect tool in the system it does not require more support. The product does not require any training or additional knowledge. This was an easy system to deploy, run, and set up on the user’s end.
With Cisco AnyConnect users were able to log in to the job and perform under a secure and protected server. It connected quickly and never caused any crashes or bugs to your system. The best features of AnyConnect are that you can have multiple profiles of VPN, It is very straightforward, easy to download, and has good support for Windows. Cisco AnyConnect also is reliable and secure to use for the workforce.
AnyConnect’s simple and minimalized interface is easy to understand and is very secure. Overall, Anyconnect is a great user experience and everyone must have this application. I would recommend to others to use this product to be connected with home or office.
Features of Cisco AnyConnect for PC
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Cisco AnyConnect is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.