Do you want to create a bootable file using your own flash drive? If so, then you need the Rufus Portable edition for PC Windows. Rufus is free and open-source software that can be used to format and create a bootable drive on a flash drive. This software was developed and published by Pete Batard for Microsoft Windows. With various features functioning, you can create file formats such as MS-Dos, Free Dos, ISO Image, and DD Image. You can run this software on 32 bit Operating System and also 64 bit. One more important thing, Rufus was approved quickly and this program also has a very small size.
Author: Pete Batard
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Rufus Portable for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Rufus Portable Overview
Rufus supports a variety of ISO files that can be easily booted to reinstall the operating system you are using. It looks simple and has no complexity in its use. After downloading the file, you can immediately use it because it is portable without having to do a complicated installation. Rufus also supports many languages in the world such as English, Indonesian, Malay, Ceština, Danish, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Latviešu, Lietuviu, Hungarian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português, Português do Brasil, Româna, Slovensky, Slovenšcina, Hungarian Srpski, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
With this software, you can create ISO bootable files to install your operating system through a flash drive. You can also make bootable Antivirus which aims to be on guard if one day your main computer is infected with a virus. You can also use it to make bootable music files that can be heard anywhere. It is very easy to use this software, anyone who has just tried using it will understand it well.
If you need to flash the BIOS or other firmware from DOS, use this device now. If you need to reinstall the operating system that you are currently using, install this device too. Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need. Overall, Rufus is needed to make a bootable flash drive for a supported operating system.
Features of Rufus Portable for PC
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS/ext2/ext3
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier)
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Create persistent Linux partitions
- Download official Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows 10 retail ISOs
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Modern and familiar UI, with 38 languages natively supported
- Small footprint
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivlaent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Rufus Portable is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.