Author: QT Project
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Qt Creator
The Qt Creator interface is clean and easy to understand. It has all the tools you need for console output, debugging, tracebacks and also includes useful functionality. Like another IDE programs, the debugging and traceback functionality is extremely useful when trying to find where a problem lies in your code. User can also use Qt Creator to program your core application and it’s form designed to build the GUI interface. Qt Creator also allows you to easily decide which libraries and compilers you wish to use.
QT Creator consolidates a visual debugger, default compilers and bundles of libraries that makes it amazingly easy to use. You can implant gets, layers and all that you need to make an easy to use. There is a learning curve to the library interaction but with some persistence can easily be overcome. With QT Creator the project going was quite easy and quick. Setup and initial project creation is seamless, user interaction with tool and menus is intuitive.
It is not the most customizable IDE compared to Eclipse and Visual Studio, however, it still functions well. I would definitely recommend seriously consider QT Creator as a viable tool for UI development, especially if time to market is a higher priority. Try it out as it is free and easy to understand. Overall, Qt Creator is the best IDE to create the UI and it was easy to use and implemented all of your features quickly.
Features of Qt Creator
- To be able to build and run applications
- Provides integrated visual editors for creating Qt Quick
- Qt Creator differs from a text editor
- Integrated with cross-platform systems for build automation
- Integrated to several external native debuggers
- Allows you to create installation packages for mobile devices
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
We don’t provide any keygen, crack, patch or serial number in our site. Qt Creator is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.