Have you ever needed to view a photo, even in a web browser, but you couldn’t do it because the image was too big? ImageGlass makes viewing and browsing images on your computer easier. It is fast, lightweight, and simple. You will be able to see any large picture on your PC no matter how hi-res it is. It is designed to replace the old, bloated, and unreliable Windows Photo Viewer that came with your Operating System. ImageGlass is here to take over where Windows Photo Viewer left off. While Windows Photo Viewer was great at its time, it is quite archaic now.
Author: Dương Diệu Pháp
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: ImageGlass for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Managing images is essential to keep your computer working properly and to make sure they are accessible whenever you need them. The lightweight ImageGlass allows you to preview a wide range of image file formats, but this program is much more than that. ImageGlass on the other hand strives to be a lightweight and powerful image viewer which even includes basic image editing tools. This picture viewer also supports viewing animated GIFs as well as drawing and editing functions. It supports all sorts of image formats and new ones are added all the time, full list is available on Github.
ImageGlass is a lightweight, versatile image viewer for Windows computers. The program can be used as a replacement for Windows Photo Viewer, working with all image formats and displaying each in its proper aspect ratio. ImageGlass is capable of viewing RAW files, and editing JPEGs and has many other features.
Images load fast with this photo viewer. It’s a compact and lightweight app that only takes 25 MB of your disk space, but it still packs a host of useful features. All in all, ImageGlass is an excellent choice if you want a basic and lightweight photo viewer to replace your Windows Photo Viewer, GIFWorks, and XnViewMP.
Features of ImageGlass for PC
- Supports over 70+ common image formats, including PNG, GIF, SVG*, WEBP*, HEIC, RAW
- Losslessly rotate/save the viewing image
- The ability to open images from a clipboard directly
- Rapidly switch between images
- Drag-n-drop viewing image supported
- Real-time update of the viewing image
- Works great with GIF format: extract image frames, play/pause animation
- Ability to view/extract multi-page image files (TIF, ICO) separately
- Various image navigation options: shortcuts, mouse wheel
- Horizontal / Vertical image scrolling
- Fast thumbnail preview
- Thumbnail images can be shown in the current viewing folder
- Color Picker tool allows users to pick and convert color to 4 formats: RGBA, HEXA, CMYK, HSLA
- Slideshow viewing with countdown timer
- Conversion can be made in up to 10 different formats
- Supported basic touch gestures
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. ImageGlass is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.