iBook or Apple Book for PC is a ebook reader developed and published by Apple Inc. Apple Book works great and one of the best electronic reader out there. This is a good ebook reader, beyond automatic basic functionality like easy file finding, holding your place, and showing covers, it also allows a for a ton of customization. The best features such as text you highlight is automatically bookmarked and you can share via social networking. You can also save font and background setups as personal and variable themes to suit day or night. In addition, you can automatically adjust the brightness of the book in this app.
Author: Apple Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: iBook for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Book navigation on the reader is pretty good and the ability to customize navigation is extremely versatile. The actual user interface program is also easy to use and adapt to. Recent features like reading position sync were welcome. Users can now read a book on the tablet and then pick up where left off on the same book from another one of your other devices. It is a good epub reader, no doubt about it, but the mobi reading could use a little work.
The application lets you see books you already own it is useless. The app would probably be happy to help users download new books into their folder. It handles all of the formats cbr, cbz, epub I use flawlessly. When reading a book the format choices are as varied as any reader could hope for. It is a one stop shop for all readers. It took a lot of getting used to and was a pain at first, but least you can read your epub books which is most important.
This is a fine epub reader and book organization tool for everyone. The only issue is that their library management is not as great as what I get by pairing this reader with Calibre Companion and Calibre on my PC. Overall I cannot say enough about how nice this application is. It’s well worth it for the Pro Version as well.
Features of iBook for PC
- Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger
- Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options
- Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading
- Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations
- Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported
- Dual page mode for landscape screen
- Support all four screen orientations
- EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
- Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
To use iBook or Apple book for PC Windows you must install IOTransfer for PC.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. iBook is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.