APK Editor is an easy-to-use Windows program that enables you to manage, sign, compile, or decompile any .apk file. With APK Editor, you can decompile and recompile Android apps with proper resource strings, change app resources (such as drawables) on the fly, and more. APK Editor also supports multiple languages, including German language symbol support. The program can help you sign Android app files, allowing you to pass them through to Google Play for publishing without requiring a Keystore. Other features include decompiling and compiling APK, DEX, JAR files with SPACE, symbols, and Germany, Danish, Swedish, etc.. characters support.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: APK Editor for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
APK Editor Overview
Each extracted asset can be exported in graphic formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. The program also can cancel anytime. It expands the default capability of Android Studio and APK Extractor, and can compile any .dex, .jar and source .java and .xml files (include Proguard and pre-indexed files) into a new APK file. You can directly open/import/export your project files to Android Studio and use one tool to do all you need. Not only support for decompiling, but also support for recompiling.
As a Windows program, APK Editor is the best choice. This application lets you compile, decompile APK, DEX, and JAR files. It supports compiling all Android files to DEX, compiling APK to DEX, extracting, modifying, and inserting Java classes of the DEX bundle.
It’s really easy to use, packed with loads of features, and makes it simple to sign your app before releasing it on the Play Store. And if you’re having trouble with your app or need to edit individual resources, you can now compile and decompile your APK’s with APK Editor.
Features of APK Editor for PC
- APK Editor is an amazing Windows program
- APK Editor is the best choice
- Manage, sign, compile or decompile your APK files for your favorite apps
- Enables you to decompile and compile APK, DEX, and JAR files, with SPACE
- You can directly open/import/export your project files to Android Studio
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download APK Editor app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for APK Editor.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download APK Editor APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded APK Editor.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. APK Editor is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.