Download free DirectX 11 offline installer for PC is a new driver package or API developed by Microsoft Windows. It allows you to run all kinds of multimedia applications. Like version 9 and DirectX 10, it’s used for the purpose of high-definition games and movies. The application is design to improved image quality standards on graphics. DirectX itself is a combination of Direct3D, DirectDraw, DirectMusic, DirectPlay, and DirectSound. DirectX SDK can be obtained free of charge from Microsoft’s official site.
OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Vista
File Name: DirectX 11 for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DirectX 11 Overview
DirectX by Microsoft is one of these kinds of software that is used commonly by the bulk of users while dealing with multimedia. Microsoft announced DirectX 11 with support for GPGPU, support for tessellation, increased support for multi-threading to help game developers use multi-data processing units.
Major games use DirectX 11 for maximum compatibility and performance. This library run in the background to support Microsoft Windows run smoothly. Direct X 11 will be used in the Vista operating system, seven, and so on. You can easily check which version of DirectX is currently installed into your operating system. You just need to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. The easiest way to run it is to just type “dxdiag” in the Run option provided in the Start menu.
You may get confused to find Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK download since Microsoft doesn’t provide it anymore. You can download DirectX on this website and follow the instructions carefully and correctly to get the software right away.
Features of DirectX 11 for PC
- It is a GPU calculator that smooths the image and as a result you get a high definition picture
- It helps the PC to work in faster frame works so your game doesn’t stuck
- It helps both games and non game applications
- DirectInput device mapping provides simplified device support
- DirectPlay performance and scalability
- DirectPlay IP voice communication support is provided
- DirectShow Editing Services APIs
- DirectShow supports reading and writing Windows Media Audio
- Some software like Photoshop or any other video editor takes a lot of processing. It helps to accelerate them and saves your time
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core with 2 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb free space disk
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or and AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DirectX 11 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.