If you are looking for an emulator to play retro video games, then Classicboy is the best choice for you. It comes with powerful emulation cores that allow you to emulate even the most demanding retro titles. Some of its powerful features include an on-screen touchpad and gamepad support, multiple save states per game, a powerful cheat engine, an auto-frame skipping option, and more. ClassicBoy Lite is a lightweight version of the classic emulator that supports many retro video games. The app comes with advanced features such as cheat codes and game-saving options, as well as support for a variety of ROM formats.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: ClassicBoy Lite for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
ClassicBoy Lite Overview
Play retro games in the palm of your hand. ClassicBoy Lite is a lighter version of ClassicBoy that comes with 8 different emulators, making it a must-have app for all retro gamers. Support MOGA controller, Gamepad, and other Bluetooth controllers to play games without touching the device. Play with your friends together on one device! In addition, you can use your device as a wireless gamepad while using an emulator. The features such as Resume game states from battery-SRAM file, Graphic buttons editor for position and size definition, Graphic buttons appearance, External gamepad/keyboard input, Switch between digital and analog D-pad, Controller profiles, and Game data export/import.
This is a brand new way to play your favorite retro games. By emulating technologies and methods that were used in the late 80’s and 90’s, ClassicBoy recreates the feeling you got when you first played your favorite games. It is a lightweight version of ClassicBoy, so you can play many games without downloading anything else.
Overall, ClassicBoy is a popular video game emulator for Android. This lightweight version is designed for PC Windows users and comes with eight emulation cores that include PCSX-ReARMed (for PlayStation 1 games), Mupen64Plus (for Nintendo 64 games), VBA-M/mGBA (for Game Boy Advance games), Snes9X, FCEUmm, Genplus, and FBA.
Features of ClassicBoy Lite for PC
- Play games from the start
- Resume game states from battery-SRAM file
- Touchscreen input by on-screen 2D buttons
- Graphic buttons editor for position and size definition
- Graphic buttons appearance custom settings such as style, scale, animation, opacity, etc
- External gamepad/keyboard input, maximum 4 players are supported
- Switch between digital and analog D-pad at runtime
- Controller profiles
- Custom setting for game audio/video
- Game data export/import
- Game cheats function
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download ClassicBoy Lite app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for ClassicBoy Lite.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download ClassicBoy Lite APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded ClassicBoy Lite.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. ClassicBoy Lite is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.