Bluefish Editor latest version for PC is a free, open-source, and absolutely powerful editor designed for programmers and web developers by Bluefish Editor. This is a very lightweight application which makes it compatible with even a low resource machine as compared to other software. It’s free and offers so many options to make the best designs. Bluefish has a simple and configurable interface for different text formats and on multiple platforms. Bluefish Editor is great since this software is easy to configure, manage, and use with a light installation and ideal.
Author: Bluefish Editor
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Bluefish Editor for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Bluefish is quite relatively lightweight and easy to learn for everyone. The application while still provides many features of an integrated development environment to support both programming and the development of websites. With this application, you can also, editing pictures, and has lots of tools that you can use for making cards, flyers, etc. It is very easy to use with live-view and CSS and also the ease of opening and having multiple windows open.
Bluefish Editor is a fast, lightweight code editor, the Interface of Bluefish is outstanding which is user-friendly to use it and compiled many languages. If you need a lightweight application to make quick fixes to HTML and CSS files, but also in some configuration files, Bluefish Editor works well for this task. I recommend it because among its benefits is that it allows you to open many programming languages available.
Features of Bluefish Editor for PC
- Fast and lightweight
- Multiple document interface
- Project support enables you to work efficiently on multiple projects
- Multi-threaded support for remote files using gvfs
- Very powerful search and replace
- Open files recursively based on filename patterns
- Snippets sidebar
- Multiple encodings support. Bluefish works internally with UTF8
- Bookmarks functionality
- ZenCoding support1,4
- Compliance with the Gnome and KDE user interface guidelines where possible
- Translations into 17 languages
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Bluefish Editor is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.