Are you looking for the best driver updater software free for Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, and Windows XP? Well, if you are, then you have come to the right place. We are going to recommend some great software that you can immediately use.
What is a Driver Updater Software?
Before we recommend you a few software, let’s talk about what a driver updater software is. Well, as the name suggests, this kind of software will help you update your driver automatically. With just a few clicks, all drivers are updated instantly. That way, you do not have to hassle with finding and downloading the right drivers that your computer needs.
The Benefits of Using a Driver Updater Software
You will get so many benefits from using a driver updater software. This software provides automatic updates for all Windows drivers, such as Display, Chipset, Mouse and Keyboard, Modem, Network driver, Video Graphic, USB driver, Sound and video game controller, Bluetooth, Printer, and many more.
Once you have found the best driver updater software free for Windows, you will be able to find the proper drivers for your computer. You will not have to manually search and download the driver for your computer. It will save you a lot of time and energy.
Top 5 Best Driver Updater Software Free for Windows
Now, let’s talk about the top driver updater software that you can download for your Windows computer. You will be able to find the listed software free online. Check them out right now.
1. DriverPack Solution
DriverPack Solution is a great software that will help you find drivers. The best thing about this software is that it is quick, safe, and compatible with all devices. You can also install additional software such as 7-Zip, Opera Browser, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome Browser, Yandex, Foxit PDF Reader, K-Lite Codec, Video Lan, and diagnostic errors. That is why you should check it out.
DriverPack Solution Features
- Easy to use
- Supports automated, no-prompt installs
- Quick downloads
- Supports bulk downloads
- It’s portable, so installation isn’t required
- Lots of settings you can customize
2. 3DP Chip
You can also use 3DP Chip, which is incredible software. This software will help you identify built-in drivers that you cannot identify easily. It is all an automatic process that is quick and efficient.
3DP Chip Features
- Free and easy to use driver update tools
- One-click to update all drivers silently
- Automatically install driver updates silently
- Remove invalid or useless drivers and improve system performance
DriverHub is another driver updater for Windows that you can get. DriverHub is 100% free. Other than that, you do not have to worry about the safety of this software for your computer.
- Freeware and quick install
- Displays updated and upgraded drivers
- Support downloads and installation of the batch driver
- It can automatically create a restore point before updating a driver
- Can ignore a device so no updates are displayed
- Includes an option to delete installation data after an update
4. Driver Identifier
If you are looking for a way to identify your drivers easily, then Driver Identifier is the answer for you. This software will help you identify every driver on your computer without even trying too hard.
Driver Identifier Features
- Easy to use
- Simple and foolproof interface
- An incredible database
- No internet connection
- Any drivers for any computers
- Drivers update capability
Lastly, we have SamDrivers, which is very cool software. SamDrivers is an app that has all of the drivers that you might need. So, if you are looking for a way to find drivers for your computer, then SamDrivers is the app for you. The best thing about it is the fact that it is free.
- Simple and quick installation process
- Scans your system automatically for missing and outdated drivers
- Got a user-friendly and multilingual interface
- Saves your precious time
- Supports all Windows versions
Finding the drivers on your computer can be pretty challenging. However, you will be able to do it easily with the help of the best driver updater software free for Windows.