Atom Text Editor for PC is a free and open-source code editor application developed and published by GitHub. The application provides a graphical interface very pleasing to the eye and has a complete car adapted for each programming language. This editor is possible to modify the internal code of the application to hack certain aspects of the program. Atom Text Editor has very good support of version control systems like Git. Apart from it, it has a wide array of open-source packages which helped in developing the application better way.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Atom Text Editor for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
ATOM Text Editor Overview
If you want to develop a web application and if you want to use an open-source editor, then this editor is best suited for you. If you are going to program or edit configuration files and you are looking for a light and powerful editor with support for auto-completion. I recommend using this text editor because it is one of the best editors that exist.
Features of Atom Text Editor for PC
- Free and open-source text editor software
- The hackable text editor
- Supports many programming languages
- It is programmed in electron and its low consumption CPU
- Visually the theme of icons and fonts are very pleasing to the eye
- Advanced tabs support
- You can edit anything in the application and customize it according to your preferences
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Atom Text Editor is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.