The Universal USB Installer is a “One-Stop” solution to all your USB Flash Drive (UFD) creations. It allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions, have them loaded on your UFD, and have everything configured so you can go straight to the Live Desktop. The Universal USB Installer is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use, simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install.
Author: Pendrive Linux
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Universal USB Installer for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Universal USB Installer Overview
This is a very handy tool that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your flash drive, and click Install. This makes it ideal for those who are looking to try Linux without the necessity of burning a CD, or the inconvenience of downloading an ISO file.
This application allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. That USB then serves as a Live Linux system, ready to boot and work on all computers that support booting from USB. Your flash drive must be Fat32/NTFS formatted, otherwise, Syslinux will fail to install an MBR (Master Boot Record), and as a result, the device will NOT Boot.
Overall, Universal USB Installer is a unique Linux distribution that allows you to add a selection of already downloaded and installed Linux Distributions to your USB Flash Drive.
Features of Universal USB Installer for PC
- Creates a bootable live USB flash drive of many Linux distributions
- Optionally create a persistent file for saving changes made from the running environment back to the flash drive
- Provides additional information regarding each distribution, including category, website URL, and download link for quick reference
- Use formatting methods that allow the USB flash drive to remain accessible for other storage purposes
- Unsupported or (unlisted) ISO files can also be tried against several unlisted ISO options (Universal USB Installer)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Universal USB Installer is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.