Transport Giant for PC is a huge simulation strategy economy video game developed by Urban Games and published by Fancy Bytes and Published by Toplitz Productions. The game is really immersive levels to play in, peppered with random events that force you to play around them. The graphics old but still works well, everything looks nice and clear. In this game, you can make one super large rail line circuit and you can build hundreds of trains, make it go to every city on the map. It’s a great game compare to other money garbing simulation game.
Author: Fancy Bytes
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Transport Giant for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Transport Giant Overview
The game offers some really nice graphics and a nice yet simplistic aesthetic which is pleasant all the same and has some amazing attention to detail. The gameplay is good with competitors and fun with logistics management. The game also has one of the best soundtracks in any game I’ve ever played. The difficulty mission is spot on for the entirety of the American campaign, through the roof for the Australian and European ones though.
Transport Giant is a huge game world is waiting for your railroads, road vehicles, aircraft, and ships. You can make it easy to build and expand your transport empire; and thanks to a wide range of configuration options. You can also have at your disposal the tools necessary to craft and customize both units and routes. But, the game does suffer from some repetitiveness at certain areas of the game but a fun game.
Transport Giant is most certainly not the only economic simulation on PC to tackle the infrastructural subject. But it’s one of the better ones. It’s a great game for those who love to sit for themselves and have fun with old school games. Overall, Transport Giant is an okay game to play, yet sometimes repetitive and it does get boring if being played for a long time.
Features of Transport Giant for PC
- Simulation of a complex but easy-to-grasp transportation cycle
- Set-up of transport routes complete with infrastructure
- Carriage of goods and passengers
- Changing economic situations
- Three different scenarios (Europe, USA and Australia)
- Several campaigns and numerous endless maps
- Ingenious signalling and guidance system for trains
- Over 130 vehicles (trains, monorails, superconductor trains, lorries, ships, aeroplanes and helicopters)
- Over 60 different products and industries
- Over 500 different buildings
- Processor: 500 MHz, Intel® Pentium™ III or comparable
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: May not work on Intel® Onboard Graphics
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. You will need a valid product key or license key to get full version of Transport Giant.