Discover how Quod Libet can help you get and manage your music, and feed it to as many devices, whether portable or online. Make use of any or all of the plugins, which range from audio file format converters all the way to tools for ripping CDs and accessing online stores. Search and edit metadata the way you want – with a hybrid of tag-based, free-form, and input-based editing, you’re not limited by others’ ideas of structure. From the simple interface adapted from Bram’s CD Box comes a wide range of features. The main goals are to be flexible, powerful, and intuitive.
Author: Quod Libet
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: Quod Libet for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup.exe
Quod Libet Overview
Quod Libet is a free music player, library manager, and streaming service with an unrivaled combination of power, flexibility, and ease of use. The program can be easily extended using plugins to add new features, and an included auto-update system means that the latest versions are always available. Keys features: Multiple audio back-ends, Multimedia key support, Full Unicode support, Hide songs on removable devices, Watch library for external changes, Simple user interface, Simple text searches, Configurable on-screen display, Custom Commands, and more.
Quod Libet gives you many ways to view your library, and can also automatically fetch cover art for you. It supports more than 90 different types of metadata, including moods (emotions), colors, places, and languages. Quod Libet makes it easy to rename a large number of files at once, automatically convert formats, and much more. Quod Libet has multiple views, so no matter how you’re used to describing your music, it’ll work for you. With over 90 plugins, you can extend and integrate with almost anything on your system, or write your own.
Overall, Libet is a cross-platform audio/music management program. It provides many ways to view your local library, including by album, artist, track, genre, year, and playback statistics. You can even group or filter the tracks any way you like. There are over 90 plugins included, mostly for integrating with other software such as Squeezebox, Amarok, and Rhythmbox.
Features of Quod Libet for PC
- A simple user interface to Just Play Music
- Hide songs on removable devices that may not always be there
- Watch the library for external changes, additions, and deletions
- Save song ratings and play counts
- Internet Radio support
- Full Unicode support
- Make changes to many files at once
- Make changes across all supported file formats
- Applies clipping prevention whenever available
- Configurable default (fallback) and pre-amp values to suit any audio setup
- Multimedia key support
- Real shuffle mode, which plays the whole playlist before repeating
- Simple text-searches
- Album list with cover art
- By directory, including songs not in your library
- Download high-quality cover art from pluggable sources
- Automatic tagging via MusicBrainz and CDDB
- Configurable on-screen display
- Custom commands
- Player control, status information, and querying of the library from the command line
- Can use named pipes to control running instances
- Now-playing is available as a fixed file
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Quod Libet is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.