As the world moves towards being a visual society, people are capturing more and more videos with their smartphones. LosslessCut is a cross-platform GUI tool that lets you trim videos quickly and losslessly. It’s perfect for rough processing of large video files taken from a camera, drone, etc. You can simply drag and drop your video files into LosslessCut to get started. LosslessCut has the ability to take snapshots of the video at the selected time intervals. It also allows for taking JPEG snapshots of the video at the selected time. If you’re looking for something easy to use and fast, then LosslessCut is for you.
Author: Mikael Finstad
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: LosslessCut Video Editor for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
LosslessCut Video Editor Overview
LosslessCut video editor is a cross-platform GUI tool for lossless trimming/cutting of videos using FFmpeg and electron. Great for rough processing of large video files taken from a video camera, drone, etc. Let’s you quickly get rid of the useless parts. It doesn’t do any decoding/encoding and is therefore very fast and has no quality loss. Also allows for taking JPEG snapshots of the video at the selected time. LosslessCut is a free, platform-independent Video editing software, which supports numerous audio, video, and container formats.
This video editor is perfect for getting rid of those pesky long intro videos and ads, as well as those useless hours-long speeches. LosslessCut automatically detects the blank parts of your video and cuts them out, leaving you with a clean, concise copy. You can also manually adjust the duration (in frames) of the cut to get it just how you want it.
Overall, this is a free, cross-platform video editor to trim and cut videos losslessly, in a GUI. With LosslessCut you can easily get rid of the useless parts and convert your videos into JPEG snapshots in one click.
Features of LosslessCut Video Editor for PC
- Batch view for fast multi-file workflow
- Remux into any compatible output format
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG/PNG format
- Manual input of cutpoint times
- Apply a per-file timecode offset (and autoload timecode from file)
- Change rotation/orientation metadata in videos
- View technical data about all streams
- Timeline zoom and frame/keyframe jumping for accurate cutting around keyframes
- Saves per project cut segments to project file
- Video thumbnails and audio waveform
- Edit file metadata and per-stream metadata
- Edit per-stream disposition
- Cut with chapter marks
- Annotate segments with tags
- View subtitles
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. LosslessCut Video Editor is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.