Author: Florian Balmer
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Notepad2
This application allows users to open multiple files in a single window, auto complete and spelling errors hint features is great. The tool has multiple shortcuts for functional purpose these increases productivity during coding. Compared with Notepad++, Notepad2 is lightweight application and use very little space on your computer and requires a very small amount of RAM to run. It therefore has very little impact on the performance of your machine unlike most code editors.
Also despite being very simple and light, notepad2 functionality can be extended to do so very many things . Notepad2 are able to write the code in flexible way. Using this tool users are able to read and write code in different extension’s scripts. Like other text editor application, you can also creating batch files, compiling and running programs. Allows you easy access of recently closed files it also loads large files quickly.
It’s open source so we are able to use it free of cost. Nothing to dislike about this application, so far so good. If you’re a beginner programmer you always need to focus on writing code and need not know how to configure your editor to work well, this is application for you. Overall its an efficient code editor.
Features of Notepad2
- Free and open source text editor application
- Auto indentation
- Bracket matching
- Character encoding conversion between ASCII, UTF-8, and UTF-16 formats
- Multiple undo/redo; rectangular block selection
- Newline format conversion, between DOS (CR/LF), Unix (LF), and Macintosh (CR) formats
- Regular expression-based find and replace
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
We don’t provide any keygen, crack, patch or serial number in our site. Notepad2 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.