MariaDB for PC is a free and open-source relational database management system developed by MariaDB Foundation. The tool comes with an excellent user interface, is easy to set up and use. The best thing about MariaDB is very effective when it comes to database administration. The processing time to perform complex operations is faster than other databases, besides being more useful in simple and complex web applications. MariaDB offers the amount of data it can support and great processing efficiency.
Author: MariaDB Foundation
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: MariaDB for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
MariaDB offers stability and is open source, which minimizes costs. It also has a tool with great potential for the use that is being given to the company. It is excellent that it has a large community of users that contribute to its development. On the other hand, it has GIS features that facilitate location data queries. In addition, it has excellent accessories such as Connect and Spider to improve storage. The tool can also its simplicity to migrate, being a replacement for MySQL.
It is a database widely used in home or company for a large number of extra features with respect to a databases management system. MariaDB is a tool with good integration with others, to work comfortably and very functional. That is a small database and centralized data the migration is not the easiest to use, compared to other applications. It will give you a high range of management tools to add and perform effectively.
MariaDB is a great solution for companies looking for a solid RDBMS. This software gave a great improvement in results with respect to the databases management system. It also has very good documentation of its functions, better than MySQL. I highly recommend this software for ease of use, and the excellent integration with languages such as PHP and NodeJS.
Features of MariaDB for PC
- Automatic collection of Engine Independent Table Statistics
- Support for the use of parentheses (brackets) for specifying
- Support for anchored data types added to locally stored procedure variables
- Support added for Stored Aggregate functions
- Oracle compatible SUBSTR() function is available
- Oracle compatible SEQUENCE support is provided
- Support for anchored data types added to stored routine variables
- Support for anchored data types added to stored routine parameters
- Cursors with parameters are now supported
- INVISIBLE columns are now supported
- Instant ADD COLUMN is now available for InnoDB
- Window functions are supported
- The number of supported decimals in DECIMAL has increased from 30 to 38
- Recursive Common Table Expressions
- New WITH statement. WITH is a common table expression that allows one to refer to a subquery expression many times in a query
- CHECK CONSTRAINT
- DEFAULT expression, including DEFAULT for BLOB and TEXT
- Added catchall for list partitions
- Oracle-style EXECUTE IMMEDIATE statement
- Several new JSON functions
- Microsecond Precision in Processlist
- Table Elimination
- Virtual Columns
- Microseconds in MariaDB
- Extended User Statistics
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. MariaDB is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.