The world’s most popular game platform is getting even better with the latest release of DirectX 9.0c for Windows. Developers can now create amazing 3D graphics and other visual effects for games, presentations, and other software using the latest in DirectX technology. Get your copy of DirectX 9.0c for Windows to take your game to the next level. DirectX 9.0c for Windows is a Windows SDK software development kit that developers use to create Direct3D or Direct2D applications. They also had support for hardware acceleration and hardware 3D rendering.
Author: Microsoft Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: DirectX 9.0c for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DirectX 9.0c Overview
Direct3D is used to write intermediate-level 3D graphics for video games and applications. Direct2D is a 2D graphics API that is part of the DirectX SDK. It provides hardware-accelerated, high-performance rendering of text, vector graphics, and bitmaps, both in Windows Store apps and Web browsers. Microsoft DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video, on computers running Microsoft Windows and Xbox games consoles.
The name “DirectX” refers to the fact that the graphics processing unit (GPU), the part of the computer that processes most 3D graphics requests, is the “direct” subject of these APIs. Both the DirectX SDK and Direct3D are software development kits created by Microsoft for writing video games on their Windows operating system.
Overall, The DirectX SDK is a collection of multimedia and application programming interfaces (APIs) that provide developers with low-level access to hardware components like display cards, sound cards, mouse devices, or game controllers. It also includes development tools such as compilers for shaders or graphically oriented scripting languages like Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript).
Features of DirectX 9.0c for PC
- Pixel Shader 2.0 DirectX 9
- Vertex Shader 2.0 DirectX 9
- DirectInput device mapping provides simplified device support
- DirectPlay performance and scalability for massively multiplayer games
- DirectPlay IP voice communication support is provided
- DirectX 9.0 includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies
- With high precision, the floating-point color of DirectX 9
- DirectShow Editing Services APIs provide real-time compositing and editing of audio/video timelines
- DirectShow supports reading and writing Windows Media Audio
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DirectX 9.0c is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.