FreeCAD latest version download free offline installer setup exe file for all windows 32 and 64 bit. FreeCAD is a open source and free 3 dimension CAD modeler developed by Jürgen Riegel, Werner Mayer, Yorik van Havre for Microsoft Windows. It is primarily made for engineering industries, architectural, and many more 3D object. FreeCAD is such an easy software to deploy and get started, but it’s not easy to master. This software works perfectly on 2D and 3D drawing or drafting. This application can produce any kind and the best Engineering services, 3D modeler, 2D modeler only when we’ll customised by a skilled user.
Author: Jürgen Riegel, Werner Mayer, Yorik van Havre
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: FreeCAD
File Size: 500 Mb
FreeCAD is a primary software which must be available with every design Department, every design engineer must have a habit to draw concepts. It allows to have an accurate handling of the 2D and 3D drawing if the program is well used. The more knowledge you have about the program, the greater the skill with which you can make the drawings and the use of simplified commands increases the speed of the use of the tools or this application.
FreeCAD allows you to draw architectural and urban planning plans quite easily when the program is already known. Easy accessing of its features through the command shortcut provided. Everything that can be used as a command that I like best, specially copy command, move command, stretch command. With this application you can draw new design concept of all the products, drawings of all the products and more action.
For accuracy documents production, in Architectural or Engineering industries, this product remains to be the best CAD. This being used by most of the employees who must work in the area of architecture, urbanism, geographical location and planning representation. Overall, FreeCAD at this time is the main program of use in the office and everyone Architect must have.
Features of FreeCAD
- Free and Open Source 3D Cad
- FreeCAD has a complete Graphical User Interface
- Fully customizable/scriptable Graphical User Interface
- Runs as a command line application
- Can be imported as a Python module
- Workbench concept
- Plugin/module framework for late loading of features/data-types
- Parametric associative document objects
- Parametric primitive creation
Graphical modification operations
- Graphical creation of planar geometry
- Compound (ZIP based) document save format
- Full macro recording and editing capabilities
- Mirrors user interaction
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
We don’t provide any keygen, crack, patch or serial number in our site. FreeCAD is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.