FreeCAD Portable latest version download free offline installer setup exe file for all windows 32 and 64 bit. FreeCAD Portable is a free and open source 3D CAD software created by Jürgen Riegel, Werner Mayer, Yorik van Havre. FreeCAD is, as the name says, free. FreeCAD is open source and highly customizable, programmable through scripts and extensible for anyone. There is a lot of user-developed documentation and plug-ins. The program is simple and users will finding a simple learning curve to the program. The user interface of the software is simple enough and not too complicated.
Author: Jürgen Riegel, Werner Mayer, Yorik van Havre
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: FreeCAD Portable
FreeCAD is an excellent free 3D modeling tool, it has many drawing and model options. FreeCAD has all the potential of any other software, but it still has a long way to go. It is an open source tool, it has a loyal developer base. The ability to create real 3D solid object, mesh support, 2D drawing and many other features that make this simple tool very attractive to many. In addition, it is customizable and available on multiple platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Ubuntu and Fedora OS.
The application allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history. FreeCAD also allows you to sketch geometry constrained 2D shapes. With FreeCad users can get tutorials quickly from video sharing such as YouTube, website tutorials or blog. FreeCad also has easy export feature to STL files that allow its manufactured with 3D printers.
If you are working in the mechanical engineering design space as a contractor or business, this is the best application for you. FreeCad solved the biggest problem for most in case which is budget for Big CAD software. In the world where other cad software such as AutoCAD cost a lot this is one of the best alternative solutions.
Features of FreeCAD Portable
- Free and Open Source 3D Cad
- FreeCAD has a complete Graphical User Interface
- Fully customizable/scriptable Graphical User Interface
- Runs as a command line application
- Can be imported as a Python module
- Workbench concept
- Plugin/module framework for late loading of features/data-types
- Parametric associative document objects
- Parametric primitive creation
Graphical modification operations
- Graphical creation of planar geometry
- Compound (ZIP based) document save format
- Full macro recording and editing capabilities
- Mirrors user interaction
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 512 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 512 Mb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. FreeCAD Portable is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.