Firebird database latest version download free offline installer setup exe file for all windows 32 and 64 bit. Firebird is a free and open source SQL relational database management system developed by Firebird Project for Microsoft Windows. Firebird offers the easy and powerful of SQL language for triggers, stored procedures and queries is like PostgreSQL or SQL. Firebird allows user to have multiple access methods like NET, Python, PHP, and Perl among others. The performance was fast and coding using stored procedures was similar to other database platforms. Firebird can used for desktop based applications, where it had hooks into Interbase.
Author: Firebird Project
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Firebird
There is a lot of obvious research that was put into making the language, which makes it a very good choice to use in small scale projects. This software is also available for many different platforms, which is great for small time developers that want to use professional database software like this for free. A lot of people dislike the SQL language in general, and often specifically the difficulty to create one to many relationships in databases.
With Firebird the backup process can be implemented in linux with a cron and bash. The backup procees can be implemented in windows with schedule and batch. You can backup the database file too with a cron process on linux and with schedule manager in windows. The restore process is very easy compared with the complex restore process of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, or PostgreSQL.
Firebird is very powerful and lightweight, it’s multiplatform and run’s on Linux, Windows, OS X. But, Firebird is that doesn’t have a front end user interface for managing databases. Additionally, Firebase has not implemented recovery options via transaction logs. I can highly recommend database administrators to try out Firebird to help them in managing databases.
Features of Firebird
- Full support for stored procedures and triggers
- Full ACID compliant transactions
- Referential integrity
- Multi Generational Architecture (sometimes called MVCC)
- Support for External Functions (UDFs)
- SQL activity can send asynchronous notification events to clients
- Third-party tools, including GUI administrative tools and replication tools
- Careful writes – fast recovery, no need for transaction logs
- Many access methods: native/API, dbExpress/FireDAC drivers, ODBC, OLE DB, .NET provider,
- JDBC native type 4 driver, Python module, PHP, Perl
- Incremental backups
- Full cursor implementation in PSQL
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
We don’t provide any keygen, crack, patch or serial number in our site. Firebird is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.