Are you looking for software to update your computer drivers automatically? simplify your driver update activities? try DriverHub now. DriverHub offline installer for PC is an awesome software keeping your PC update without any hassle. The application developed and published by DriverHub Team for Microsoft Windows. This tool is stable and does what it claims to, DriverHub does a great job of finding all drivers that your computer needs. It is much more far-reaching than Windows update has ever been. This program gathers even the most obscure drivers you didn’t even realize we’re out of date.
Author: DriverHub Team
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: DriverHub Offline for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DriverHub Offline Installer Overview
This software was simply detected and update all your software, keep updated. DriverHub for Microsoft Windows is an amazing product and its free, it updated many drivers and the computer runs better than ever. The application gives you most of the basic drivers for unknown systems which helps with Windows installed on old and unknown PC. For anyone who hasn’t updated their drivers in a while or doesn’t know how to, then this is the free download for you.
DriverHub makes driver updates pretty easy, pretty nice software that doesn’t have too much extra bloat. The application will monitoring tools are brilliant and accurate and really useful features to help you keep your hardware running tip-top. It’s easy to use and no headaches but just make sure to back up the driver into a different partition on HDD rather than your Drive before updating your driver.
After driver update with DriverHub, you can manually check for each driver using AIDA64 for driver names and IDs and manually searching for each of them on the manufacturer’s site. Keeps your drives up to date, don’t have to go through the internet to find the right driver for your drivers. Overall, I highly recommended and must-have software.
Features of DriverHub Offline for PC
- Freeware and quick install
- Displays updated and upgraded drivers
- Support downloads and installation of the batch driver
- It can automatically create a restore point before updating a driver
- Can ignore a device so no updates are displayed
- Includes an option to delete installation data after an update, so the hard drive can
- Can automatically scan new updates on a daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis
- Downloads are made directly from within the program and not through a browser
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DriverHub Offline is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.