The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver for Windows allows you to connect an iPhone to a Windows PC in order to perform data synchronization. Unfortunately, iTunes is required only to install the drivers. Once installed, your iPhone or iPod can be connected directly to your Windows PC just like any other removable drive. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver for Windows is a driver that allows the connection of your iPhone with a computer running Windows OS. It can be used in connection with iTunes software.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Apple Mobile Device USB Driver for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Apple Mobile Device USB Driver Overview
The Mobile Device USB Driver for Windows is required to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with a Lightning connector to your PC. This driver enables you to manage music, videos, photos, contacts, and more on iTunes on your computer. Because Apple has never released an official USB driver for Windows, the only way to get your iPhone syncing with iTunes is to open up iTunes and let it install the driver. Let’s face it, Apple single-handedly created the epidemic of crappy music players with the iPod.
Here’s a better idea: download the installer, run it on a Windows PC, and you’ll have full access to your iPhone from Windows Explorer or whatever other folder browsing tool you prefer. Drivers for iPhones and iPods. Never again fight with your IT department about connecting your iPhone to their network, etc. Just download and install this tiny little app and you can do what you want. You don’t even need iTunes for this anymore.
A set of Mobile USB drivers that allow the connection of nearly any Apple device – from iPods to iPhones to iPads to MacBooks – to a Windows computer without needing a 3rd party installer. Connection types supported include Ethernet, USB, FireWire 400, FireWire 800, and Wi-Fi.
Features of Apple Mobile Device USB Driver for PC
- Open Control Panel and Device Manager
- Plugin your device
- Locate Universal Serial Bus Controllers and Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- It is also possible the device may show under Imaging Devices, Portable Devices, Other Devices, or as an
- MTB USB Device
- Right-click and select Update Driver Software
- Click Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers or
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
- Click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Click Next, then Close and exit Device Manager
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.