Hey there! Have you ever wanted to play the games from your favorite consoles in HD? Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. Dolphin Emulator is an open-source emulator for Nintendo GameCube and Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more. With compatibility with all PC controllers, playing on a PC has never felt better.
Author: Dolphin Emulator Team
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Dolphin Emulator for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Dolphin Emulator Overview
Dolphin is a Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator for Windows and Linux, capable of playing many games in HD. The game such as Super Mario Galaxy and Luigi’s Mansion, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III, Xenoblade Chronicles, Ultimate Spider-Man, James Bond 007, FIFA World Cup, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It’s compatible with all PC controller types (including WiiMote, Nunchuk, Classic Controller, etc), turbo speed and networked multiplayer are both supported, and there’s no need for a GameCube/Wii disc to play.
It worked perfectly and allows you to get so much more gaming functionality out of your PC device. The app is fast, with tons of settings to tweak the performance and experience to your liking, and is very beginner-friendly for people who have just discovered emulation. Almost all games are playable on PC with Dolphin Emulator, keep up the great work, would be cool if you could adjust single input.
Dolphin is not intended for cheating or reverse engineering of Wii/Gamecube games. Please visit the official site/homepage at https://dolphin-emu.org/ for details on the projects that are working on. This is the only and best emulator for NGC and Wii. And being open-source, it’s just amazing.
Features of Dolphin Emulator for PC
- The ability to start games regardless of region
- Record tool-assisted speedruns
- Use of cheat codes with Action Replay and Gecko
- Functions of the original GameCube controllers and Wii Remotes can be mapped to PC controllers
- The emulator allows for the use of real GameCube controllers through the use of a USB adapter
- Controller expansions are also supported, including the Wii MotionPlus adapter, Wii Nunchuk, Classic controller, Guitar, Drums, and Turntable
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel latest Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Dolphin Emulator is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.