Elements for a successful Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK Download for PC. You may get confused to find Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK download since Microsoft doesn’t provide it anymore. The good thing is that several websites allow you to download this software for free. Check the details below before downloading the DirectX 8.1 SDK. Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK contains new features that you can’t find on the previous versions. Microsoft adds all the symbols, D3D Xfile Exporters, AppWizard, and DirectShow when you take the Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK download service.
Author: Microsoft Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: DirectX 8.1 for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
DirectX 8.1 Overview
Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2K, and XP. This software will boost the graphics and frame rates. You can feel the benefits when you are playing multiplayer games on your PC. Your PC will also have better audio quality after using DirectX 8.1 when you display multimedia programs. This software works effectively for certain elements of multimedia programs, such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and surround sound.
Make sure that you are downloading and using this software in Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. Your PC must have at least 25.7 MB of free space to save the files of the software. Things To Do Before Downloading DirectX 8.1. You have to make sure that you are using the right website before downloading DirectX 8.1 because you are not downloading it from Microsoft’s official website. Make sure that your PC passes the system requirements.
Failing to complete one of the requirements will disturb the download process. Follow the instructions carefully and correctly to get the software right away. Launch the software and make sure that the system on your PC receives it well. Try to examine the difference before and after using DirectX 8.1. Click the cancel button if you see something suspicious while using the Microsoft DirectX 8.1 SDK download from the third-party services.
Features of DirectX 8.1 for PC
- Improved graphics authoring tool integration
- Vertex shaders and pixel shaders improve image realism
- DLS2 audio synthesis support improves instrument realism
- DirectInput device mapping provides simplified device support
- DirectPlay performance and scalability for massively multiplayer games have been improved
- DirectPlay IP voice communication support is provided
- DirectShow Editing Services APIs provide real-time compositing and editing of audio/video timelines
- DirectShow supports reading and writing Windows Media
- Audio and Video
- Microsoft TV Technologies support digital television
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. DirectX 8.1 is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.