Whether you want to make a video game or use another application, the 3DGS is an excellent resource for creating stunning 3D effects quickly and easily. 3DGS is a Professional Game Creation Tool, that allows you to develop your own games without any prior knowledge of 3D computer graphics. It includes everything from a complete set of tools for creating characters and scenery, to powerful real-time 3D engines for multiplayer games. The example game included shows all of the types of games you can create with 3DGS and uses advanced features, such as skeletal animation, so you can see just how flexible the system is.
Author: Conitec Datasystems, oP Group
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: 3D GameStudio for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup.exe
3D GameStudio Overview
With 3DGS you can create fully interactive 3D applications (even commercial games) in record time and with no programming. 3DGS is one of the easiest and most powerful 3D authoring systems. It includes all the tools you need to make 3D games, simulations, business and education applications, as well as graphics and multimedia presentations. The system works with any game development library or API such as DirectX, OpenGL, Glide, VGAMedia, etc., and it provides full access to thousands of extensions that add new features to 3DGS without requiring programming.
This is an easy-to-use, but powerful 3D game development system. With a completely visual editor, it’s the perfect choice for individual developers and companies alike. 3DGS uses a royalty-free version of the Ogre3D Graphics Engine and its cross-platform capabilities allow you to deploy your applications where ever you like with minimum fuss. The focus is to easily develop games on Windows PCs and then publish them royalty-free.
Overall, 3D GameStudio is an animation and gaming tool that allows users to develop games using directed geometry based on simple drag-and-drop actions. 3DGS takes away all the hard work of coding – enabling you to create games, virtual reality applications, animated sequences, and special effects with ease.
Features of 3D GameStudio for PC
- Multi-layer system
- Animated 3D and 2D sprites, 2D particles, 2D shaders
- Movie player for rendering videos fullscreen and on textures
- GUI panels with buttons, sliders, display, and window types
- Truetype and bitmap fonts
- Screenshot generator
- Save / Load system for resuming games at arbitrary positions
- Easy, transparent client/server mode for LAN and Internet (UDP)
- Multizone/multiserver support, MMOG capable (Pro Edition)
- FTP and HTTP access to servers and databases (Pro Edition)
- On-the-fly compiler
- Direct access to the Windows API, DirectX 9, and OpenGL functions
- Remote control of arbitrary Windows applications
- Control of external devices through port I/O functions
- Easy, transparent multitasking
- Console mode for manipulating variables and objects at runtime
- Syntax-highlighting editor, single-step debugger
- Expandable through external DLL and COM libraries
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. 3D GameStudio is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.