Enjoy live TV and 50 hours of DVR storage across all the devices you subscribe to with YouTube TV. Switch to watch on-demand and recorded shows while you’re on the go, or pick up where you left off on any device. YouTube TV is live TV designed for the way you watch. Each YouTube TV membership includes six accounts with each account receiving its own unique login. You simply switch accounts to get on the channel you want to watch at that moment.
Author: Google Inc
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: YouTube TV for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
YouTube TV Overview
Experience live sports, news, and events from all your favorite networks. YouTube TV is the only live TV service that brings together all the things you love about YouTube right to your screen making it easy to watch anything, anywhere, anytime. Watch over 40 of your favorite live TV channels including ESPN, FOX Sports, NFL Network, and more – live on your computer. No cable box is required.
You can watch the live TV you love, including local sports and news, with YouTube TV on your computer, smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or by streaming it to your big screen with Chromecast or Airplay. A monthly subscription starts at just $35 a month after a 7-day free trial. Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, AMC, Univision, HGTV, TNT, and more, including your local news and sports channels.
YouTube TV lets you watch on your favorite devices. Your YouTube TV membership comes with a free Chromecast device and a free Google Home Mini.
Features of YouTube TV for PC
- YouTube TV offers a cloud-based DVR service
- No cable box required
- Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV
- Unlimited storage that saves recordings for nine months
- Each subscription can be shared among six accounts
- Allows up to three simultaneous streams
- Watch major broadcast and cable networks
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download YouTube TV app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for YouTube TV.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download YouTube TV APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded YouTube TV.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. YouTube TV is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.