World of Tanks Blitz setup game for PC is a free multiplayer game developed by Wargaming Group Limited for Microsoft Windows. The game is lightweight with 26 unique battle arenas and over 300 iconic vehicles from nations. It’s a cool game to chill out and just have fun, not like the more demanding competitive or serious games. World of Tanks Blitz is a well put together game, that works well and has a nice balance between tanks and others. Some things about the game mechanics and what makes it interesting to play, but some people have already done that.
Author: Wargaming Group Limited
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: World of Tanks for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
World of Tanks Blitz Overview
World of Tanks Blitz need very low-end hardware requirements, you can play it on your old PC. The gameplay is fun since the mechanics are simple but hard to master. World of Tanks Blitz improves on the PC version of World of Tanks in almost every way. The gameplay is improved through the lack of a party. The graphics are decent for a game like this. There are plenty of tanks to use and upgrade, as well as some of the classic world war 2 tanks.
The gameplay, at the start it is quite easy to advance and very easy, until about tier 4 where the game begins to draw out between tiers. This tiers setting is a way to make the game longer and more enjoyable. For me, this game isn’t too serious, although there is a competitive aspect. But, World of Tanks Blitz is good to kill some time, the map pool is pretty limited till you get to fourth-tier tanks.
This is a great game it has a lot of potentials and as developer Wargaming Group Limited keeps spitting out offers that entice you newer players to play more from them. If you like a simple tank game and blowing up enemies, this is it. A small learning curve, quick matches. All in all it’s a really fun game for what it is.
Features of World of Tanks for PC
- Over 300 iconic vehicles from nations across the world
- 26 unique battle arenas
- Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
- Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
- Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
- Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
- Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
- Easy to learn, intuitive touch-screen controls
- In game and Clan chat functionality
- Processor: Intel or AMD Quad Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant video card with 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. World of Tanks is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.