Learn how to give yourself items, potion effects, and enchant items or blocks in Minecraft with Toolbox for MCPE. This mod requires Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Toolbox is a launcher/modification for Minecraft: PE (MCPE) that allows you to give yourself items (just like in the popular Too Many Items modification), potion effects, enchant items, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more. Use Toolbox for Minecraft PE to bring some of the most popular features of mods to your game. Using this app, you can spawn items, enchant them, and even repair items with the handy Repair Bench.
Author: Toolbox for Minecraft
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Toolbox for Minecraft PE for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
Toolbox for Minecraft PE Overview
Toolbox is a launcher and modification for the popular Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE). It allows you to give yourself items, potion effects, enchant items, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more. This mod adds a useful and convenient in-game toolbox interface for Minecraft: Pocket Edition. The toolbox launcher allows you to spawn items, edit recipes, see all blocks and items in X-Ray mode, check Enchantments, apply potion effects to yourself, do easy configuration changes to the mod, and much more.
This modification allows you to give yourself items (just like in the popular Too Many Items modification), potion effects, enchant items, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more. Toolbox is at the moment the only modification for Minecraft PE (MCPE) that gives you an inventory with thousands of combinations of items, potion effects, enchantments, and a lot more. To control what features are visible/usable, Toolbox features an easy-to-use settings menu that can be accessed quickly.
The Toolbox for MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition) is a modification that allows you to use special items and activate magic effects in the game called mod. You can also turn nearly any block of the world into a portable chest using Chests Anywhere. Mod support means you can enjoy using popular modifications like Too Many Items, or custom features that you’ve made yourself.
Features of Toolbox for Minecraft PE for PC
- Toolbox is a launcher/modification for Minecraft
- The mod allows you to teleport, warp, change the time of day, change the weather, enchant weapons and tools
- Navigate with ease using the Minimap.
- Create a teleport command!
- Just activate the X-Ray mode
- Download this application and become a master of Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Build complex structures in creative more easily with Rapid Build and Reach
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 4 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
How to download Toolbox for Minecraft PE app for PC
Using Bluestacks emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google play account.
3. Search for Toolbox for Minecraft PE.
4. Click install.
Using MEmu emulator
1. Download MEmu on your PC.
2. Open the emulator.
3. Download Toolbox for Minecraft PE APK.
4. On MEmu click the APK tab.
5. Click on the downloaded Toolbox for Minecraft PE.
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Toolbox for Minecraft PE is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.