SQLite latest version for PC is a relational database management system developed by D. Richard Hipp. SQLite is a structured query-based tool that supports all the queries of a relational database. It’s a lightweight database management system as compared to other options available for the small end. SQLite gives better performance means reading and writing from the database table is very swiftly possible. This database is very easy to integrate with any application. It can be used for small to heavy applications because of its nice features. SQLite can be used safely by beginners and that is why anyone likes it.
Author: D. Richard Hipp
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: SQLite for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
SQLite is a full-featured SQL implementation that you can start using with zero configuration. It is a serverless compact database in a single cross-platform disk file with a really small code footprint. SQLite is a popular choice as embedded database software for local or client storage in application software such as web browsers. The databases for device local storage, for application file formating, and as a website database to back small to medium-sized websites.
Using SQLite, you don’t have to worry about installation and other stuff regarding the configuration of the database. That it’s portable from one device to another without any extra configuration or migration process. It has a schema-based database, it is very easy to maintain a database system. In addition, it is a very cost-effective tool so that we can get this easily. if you plan to handle very large datasets and if you expect high user writing concurrency, dont try this.
The best feature of SQLite which I like most is it’s very lightweight with all the features of the relational database management system. It has many benefits that help your organization to perform in a more effective way and faster your backend query system. I really recommended SQLite for use in applications.
Features of SQLite for PC
- Tables, indexes, triggers, and views in unlimited quantity
- Up to 32K columns in a table and unlimited rows
- Multi-column indexes
- Indexes can use DESC and COLLATE
- Partial indexes
- Indexes On Expressions
- Clustered indexes
- Covering indexes
- CHECK, UNIQUE, NOT NULL, and FOREIGN KEY constraints.
- ACID transactions using BEGIN, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK
- Nested transactions using SAVEPOINT, RELEASE, and ROLLBACK TO
- Subqueries, including correlated subqueries
- Up to 64-way joins
- LEFT JOIN
- DISTINCT, ORDER BY, GROUP BY, HAVING, LIMIT, and OFFSET
- UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, and EXCEPT
- A rich library of standard SQL functions
- Aggregate functions including DISTINCT aggregates
- Window functions
- UPDATE, DELETE, and INSERT (of course)
- Common table expressions including recursive common table expressions
- Row values
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. SQLite is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.