Author: Jan Fiala
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: PSPad for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
This editor has multiple tabs and recognizes the most known programming languages. PSPad software can edit, compile, and capture in addition to having an FTP option. PSPad helps users support small projects and maybe a big project for the company profiles. It has a highlight in the syntax that allows me to program line by line without the option to make a mistake. PSPad will help users in many ways because it is easy to use, lightweight, and excellent keyboard shortcuts.
PSPad gives a straightforward content and code editor for different programming environments. It has excellent features to make life easier for developers, an invaluable product. PSPad helps users a lot when you can edit the HTML code of some application with its excellent highlighting functions. Also supports many file codifications and offers a lot of tools for text edition, searching features, and so on.
The best thing is that it is open source and you can customize it completely. In addition, it has an excellent library of extensions that can be added to the editor. If you are a professional programmer or newbie programmer, you can try this software. Overall, PSPad is a standout amongst other application text editor.
Features of PSPad for PC
- Free text editor application
- Work with various programming environments
- Highlighted syntax in their source code
- A tool that handles plain text
- PSPad offers rich text formatting functions
- The tool that offers user extension capabilities
- Have the functionality of professional products because
- PSPad is free for commercial and government purposes too
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. PSPad is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.