Running Game Boy Advance game on Windows PC has never been so easy with mGBA emulator. Since this emulator is based on Windows, it can run on a wide range of Windows-compatible systems including Windows 10 and Windows 11. The mGBA emulator is currently available for free and you can download it. mGBA is a lightweight and versatile app that allows users to run GBA games right on their Windows or Linux PC. It’s based on a Windows app, so it offers the same easy installation process and instant switching between apps and instances as you would enjoy with any Windows application.
Author: Vicki Pfau
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
File Name: mGBA Emulator for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
mGBA Emulator Overview
mGBA is a free, open-source emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. mGBA is an attempt to bring many of the features available in most modern Game Boy Advance emulators to players on a wide variety of platforms. For a quick overview of mGBA’s features, take a look at this comparison table. The project goal was to create a fast and accurate GBA emulator, one that does not rely on any frontend (like VisualBoy Advance) but instead is just a fast and lightweight GBA emulator library. mGBA is now able to boot most commercial games released for the Game Boy Advance system.
Emulate your favorite GBA games on your Windows PC with this lightweight and efficient GBA emulator that supports the latest features of the Game Boy Advance. Play your favorite Game Boy Advance games on your Windows PC. mGBA is an open-source emulator with high game compatibility. It’s been tested on hundreds of games, including many popular commercial ones, and works well. Even in the initial version, developers claimed that mGBA ran at full speed even on low-end hardware, such as netbooks.
mGBA is the most advanced and accurate Game Boy Advance emulator there is. The best emulator for Game Boy Advance games on Windows! mGBA features a blazing fast full-screen mode with accurate colors, the ability to rewind gameplay, save states, and much more. Come see why mGBA is the emulator of choice for gamers everywhere.
Features of mGBA Emulator for PC
- Highly accurate Game Boy Advance hardware support
- Game Boy/Game Boy Color hardware support
- Fast emulation
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend
- Local (same computer) link cable support
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration
- Solar sensor support for Boktai games
- Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer support
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and the ability to load external BIOS files
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab
- Rewind by holding Backquote
- Frameskip, configurable up to 10
- Screenshot support
- Cheat code support
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. mGBA Emulator is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.