KinoConsole Desktop (Available on Windows Store) is a remote desktop application designed for gaming. You can now play the latest PC games like Diablo III, Skyrim, and Civilization anywhere, at any time. A simple setup process and KinoConsole interface make it simple to get to the action in one click. It also includes Windows integration, customizable scene layouts, better chat text rendering, and hardware video decoding for an improved experience. KinoConsole is a desktop application for playing games on your PC. KinoConsole allows you to access your PC from your Wii U or PC, giving you the capability to play games on either the big screen TV or your own screen. Imagine being able to play Diablo III on your 50″ TV.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: KinoConsole for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
KinoConsole is a remote desktop application designed for gaming. It will allow you to play the latest PC games like Diablo III, Skyrim, and Civilization anywhere. The first time you start this software you will see a KinoConsole window on your screen (this is KinoConsole client). Next, run another instance of KinoConsole with the “-server” argument (KinoConsole server) and connect to the client instance from the same machine which runs it via localhost:kincmd remote address. Operating on an HDMI video card, KinoConsole is fast and responsive, allowing you to quickly respond to in-game situations.
This is the fastest and most powerful remote desktop and gaming application for your PC. It’s specifically built for people who want to play games from their PCs on their TVs, big-screen monitors, or Projectors. In fact, it’s so fast that you won’t be able to tell the difference between playing on your PC and playing on your TV! KinoConsole is the only remote desktop application that delivers latency-free, full 1080p HD over WiFi.
Overall, KinoConsole is a remote desktop application that allows you to play your PC games in any room, anywhere. Unlike other screen-sharing applications that utilize browser plugins or Android/iPhone apps. KinoConsole brings a breeze of fresh air to the remote control game.
Features of KinoConsole for PC
- Play the latest games from your home PC
- Supports HD resolution
- Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
- Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad, virtual on-screen joystick, or by tilting the phone
- Customize controls to your preference
- Supports external Moga game controllers compatible with Windows Phone
- Automatically adds your Steam games to the game library
- Launch games remotely from Windows Phone application
- Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
- Automatic server discovery in the local network
- KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
- Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. KinoConsole is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.