Author: Eclipse Foundation
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Eclipse
The best part of Eclipse IDE is that it support multiple language and has a large set of libraries which makes work easier. Eclipse IDE is an efficient and cross platform application so you are able to work with different technologies. Eclipse code editor artifical intelligence is very much helpful during the development as this works like a helper. Eclipse IDE is decent tool for application development and has many inbuilt functionalities those are helpful during programming. It has a large community, the graphic interface can be modified to your liking.
With Eclipse IDE you can easily able to build the application, reports, also creating own plugins as per the need. You can use Eclipse for software development using java, python and many more programing language. Also you can use Eclipse IDE for data analytics and for software testing. You can also can easily use the inbuilt themes to make the application more interactive.
It is open source, multiplatform, it can adapt to the development of small and medium applications with different programming. Being a general IDE, which can be deployed many programming languages. I would like to recommend this application text editor to everyone as it is very easy to use, support multiple language and have lot of supportive libraries.
Features of Eclipse
- It is free to use
- It is very less resource hungry
- Provides many themes
- Has autocompletion feature for Java Development
- Window Builder Tool helps to build good GUI Applications
- Very small in size and also organization provides timely updates
- Project Management is very easy as compared to other editors
- Runs very smoothly on low specs machines
- Can be used by both novice and professional developers
- Provide the Feature to create separate Workspace
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
All programs and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. Eclipse is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.